Call for papers
Please read the following directions and use the link below to submit your paper to the JNS online system
- For authors, please use the “Authors” tab and select the “make a submission” feature and follow the directions.
- In the Content section, please submit your Abstract and enter the required information.
- You will then create a password that you will use for the duration of the reviewing.
- After entering in your submission, you will see a “Submissions” page that will provide your Submission ID number. You will use this ID and password each time you access the online system.
- Once your abstract is reviewed, JNS will send you an email notification. Upon acceptance, please return to JNS online system and select "Edit Submission," logging in with your Submission ID and your password. You will then upload your paper as a MS Word Document.
This software allows authors to check the status of their paper, see comments from reviewers, and make changes and corrections.